Working with PTN means having your voice heard, getting regular opportunities to grow and learn, setting hours that make sense for you, and enjoying a collaborative work environment. We value diversity and embrace new ideas and are looking for hard working and dedicated professionals to join our team.
Benefits of working with PTN include:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Mentorship and career development opportunities
- Interdisciplinary collaboration and training
- Ipad provided for streamlined, paperless documentation
- Assistance with Early Intervention credentialing process
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
If you are currently looking for full-time or part-time employment (or an independent contractor position), please contact us so that we can continue this discussion.