Can you believe that it’s already November? We sure can’t! Though it’s crazy to think that 2021 is quickly coming to a close, we love this time of year. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it gives us the chance to express our gratitude to all of the people who mean so much to us – our PTN families, kids, and therapists!
This past year has been so challenging. We’ve all had to make adjustments and adapt to this new way of life, and our PTN family has been a blessing through it all. No matter what obstacles have come our way, we still have so many reasons to be thankful and know that we can always count on all of our PTN families, kids, and therapists.
To continue our month of gratitude, we wanted to take this time to share 5 reasons that we’re thankful for this past year. Hint: One of the reasons has to do with everyone who is a part of our amazing PTN family!
1. We Got to Work With Amazing Children That Inspire Us: We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with each one of our PTN children this past year. It is such a privilege to help them work on their therapy skills and watch them grow. Our PTN kiddos are so inspiring and are the reason that we love what we do. Thank you, PTN kids!
2. Getting Support From Our PTN Families: Another reason that we’re thankful for this past year is the support we’ve received from our PTN families. You always welcome us into your homes with open arms and are committed to working with us to help your incredible children with their therapy. We honestly couldn’t do what we do without you. Thank you!
3. Our PTN Team is Closer Than Ever Before: This past year has also allowed our PTN team to grow closer than ever before. Having to conduct therapy sessions in-person and online has been an adjustment, but our team has worked extremely hard as a team to make sure that we can offer your kiddos a wonderful therapy experience. The support that our team shows one another is something special, and we are so grateful for that. Thank you, PTN team!
4. This Past Year Taught Us to Be Innovative: In the past, we’ve only offered in-person therapy. But, due to the coronavirus, our online telehealth program is in full swing. Though this was an adjustment at first, it has allowed us to expand our services and continue to provide therapeutic support throughout the pandemic.
5. It Showed Us the Importance of Working Together: The final reason that we are thankful for this past year is that it showed us the importance of working together. Helping each kiddo grow is a team effort, and it can only be achieved if our PTN families, kids, and therapists work together. Working as a team makes it possible to help each child develop their skills and grow, and we’re thankful for the opportunity to work together with every one of you!
Be sure to keep an eye on our social media (Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest) all month long as we continue to express our gratitude to all of you! We’ll also be sharing helpful tips, activities, resources, and more! As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time to discuss if your child would benefit from pediatric therapy. Our team is here to support both you and your child in any way that we can.